Monday, February 21, 2005

Where have I been...? Where am I now...? Why am I asking this...?

"I 'bin ev'rywhere, man, I 'bin ev'rywhere..." Found this interesting meme at one of the sites I have Bloglined, (can I use that as a verb?) a sweet site called The Bookish Girl

Bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

Progress continues slowly on the wedding thing (did I mention that? That dd is getting married in July and that we've gotten almost nothing done about the reception yet? Did I? I was hoping to ignore it...) but now requires that I step away from the laptop and actually go to Saginaw to meet with cake bakers, flower makers and picture takers to pull some details together. Got a hot prospect on the reception site. Now all I need is a small fortune and it'll happen. Perhaps The Donald and his new bride could spare some of the used, discarded centerpieces from their Mar-a-Lago reception...?

In knitting news, no photos yet as the big 'puter is in the shop. Once fixed, I think I have a handle on inputting them here, so there will be yarn shots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home