Monday, March 07, 2005

...will I ever get the hang of this?

I wonder if I will ever understand the curious world of html. It doesn't hurt frustrates me terribly that I have so many computer literate (read: geniuses) in my family (read: people who actually make a living doing this stuff.) And though my sweet little brother spent at least 20 minutes trying to explain image hosting to me...I just can't grasp the concept... he, naturally, is in Florida, whilst I am in Michigan.

I need to see it done! I need to see a hands-on demonstration! I am a total ditz about this!

I'm going back to knitting Dulaan hats. Yarn is so much kinder.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger margene said...

Saw you in my 'stats' and had to check it out. Computers boggle me, too. Hope you find someone who can help you. I'll be watching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home