Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Five questions and lovely sock yarn

First, the yarn. I love a good yarn. And this dyed up so nicely. I might be getting better at this...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

...and the swatch from a little bit I drew off at the end of winding just for this purpose. I think it'll make some very bright socks, eh? So, Heather, send me an address and there will be bright hand-dyed socks on your end of the state! (Okay, there prolly already are, but I'm trying to take credit and make a point here...duh.) I will be ordering more of this yarn now that I've gotten a clue.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And now,

Questions for Annie:

1. Just exactly how many mini pretzel sticks can you shove into your mouth at one time (without chewing...you know what I mean...)

2. When you left for college you were planning on majoring in some esoteric field..I don't remember exactly, but it was something like medical bioengineering or biomedical engineering or some such. Then you got married. Now I hear talk of lawyerdom. Here's the question: (just hang on a sec! You knew I would get around to it!) Just exactly (or inexactly, as you wish) what is the correlation between the change in major and marriage? And will it change again with a change in location? Or a change of season? Or pocket change?

3. What is airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

4. You have been known to be a bit (ha!) of a daredevil. Name the daring sports-like things you have done in your life. What daring sport have you never participated in but plan to at some future time? Motherhood does not count.

5. Books. Anything you want to say on the subject.

And remember that you have to email your answers to me as well as post them on your LiveJournal, because some of us do not have access to it...but I love you anyway.

Katy, you'll just have to wait in line. Sorry. Because I'd be asking stuff like:

1. Have you emptied the dishwasher yet?
2. et cetera

and we all know the answer to that.

Kayla, I have something for you...I'll be sending it your way imminently. Be on the lookout.

3 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Anonymous marianne said...

beautiful yarn!! great job!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Annie said...

I answered 'em! I'll email them now, or you can just check out my el-bloggo (I'm speaking SPANISH! LOOK AT ME GO!)

www.shoesonwrong.blogspot.com

You might find some of my other blond comments on there amusing... :)

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Snooze you are too funny. I really like all colors but red ;-) well deep red is ok but knock your socks off red just isn't me (no pun intended)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home