Saturday, April 02, 2005

The new Knitpicks catalogue just arrived...

...and if it isn't enough that they have all that fabulous new yarn at extraordinary prices, it turns out that on the top of page 34 is (...get ready for it...) bookbookbook! The ad for the YarnHarlot's book, right there in living color!

Here's the link to the online catalogue page: At Knit's End

This makes me deliriously happy for Stephanie!

It's been sunny and 50F here and it's nice enough to be outside, so no knitting until it's dark!

Welcome spring! And don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight...

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger KnitnMomofboys said...

Thanks for visiting my site! I know what you mean about feeling like a minority in the knitting realm - well, it's just another place that's "not my home"! :) I'm looking forward to getting to know you better...right now though it's back to bed as I have gotten whatever my kids had! :(
Amy
http://www.osbornz.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home