Thursday, April 28, 2005

Questions for Marianne...

Dearest Marianne,

Grrrrrl, you gotta get yourself a Bloglines button so people can find you! I just subscribed to your blog and noticed that I am only the second person to do so. Do you have any idea how many people would be interested in what you have to say? Well, you'll never find out until you get yourself a Bloglines button. Bloglines dot com. Do it. Do it NOW!

Now that I've said my piece (I really like your blog and I think others should have easy access to it too...) will you still answer the questions? Please?

  1. You are quite an accomplished knitter from what I can see. What's the most favorite thing you've ever knit? The yarn you like the most? Bamboo, birch or metal?
  2. I noticed that you like to dye yarn too. You have some beauties on your blog.. But I also noticed that some of the yarn that you dyed and knitted up, you actually sheared the sheep yourself. Would you care to elaborate on that?
  3. You dream of yarn. Does this lead to anything other than disappointment upon waking? I mean, do you find yourself online surfing the yarn shops even before you have your coffee? (I think this is what happened to me the other day. In fact I'm sure of it. Really.)
  4. You seem to have a Noro addiction. True or false? Did you ever remake the Noro fingerless gloves?
  5. If I pleaded and whimpered and begged and offered to pay you, would you make me a dpn roll like the one you made for yourself? I am so impressed!
  6. Number 5 wasn't exactly a question, so here's one more: You have absolutely no real bio about yourself, and other than what I've been able to glean from your blog, (going all the way back to your first post), I know almost nothing about you. Are you a knitterly fugitive from justice, or just a particularly private person?
I look forward to seeing your answers (especially to number 5) (that was really selfish, right? Sorry.) and your new "Subscribe/Bloglines" button!

1 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Anonymous marianne said...

:D
the button is now on my blog! thanks for the push!
going to work on answering the questions now... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home