Saturday, May 07, 2005

Beaten to the blog...or not...

So last night was awesome and when we got back to the room we attempted to find the wifi connection. I won't give you the details, but it took one (reasonably) intelligent mother and one (very tech-savvy) daughter until 15 minutes before we are to leave to go home to figure out how to connect to the wifi.

In photo-taking, I got a picture of Stephanie taking a picture of the crowd, which I will post when I get home...and since we were the last ones there, we got a few minutes to chat with The Harlot and Rams...and I learned that there was NO WAY I was going to beat Stephanie to the blog because she had hers open and waiting in the back room of The Athena Book Shop. Baaah...

Stephanie, have a wonderful time in Maryland, and thanks for coming to Michigan. Rob and Matt at Threadbear insist that you oughta do bookbookbook2 book tour in Lansing. Think about it, eh?

And to all those wonderful women I met last night, especially those whose pictures I took...I'll be back in a while to post 'em all..

Knit on!

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger J. said...

well you osrt of beat her, T comes before Y in my blogroll so I read yours first. I think I need to convince of her an interanational leg. Taiwan, Hong kong... anywhere over here.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Lillium said...

Looking forward to seeing the pics. Thanks for stopping by my site and posting a comment. Must say I envy the fact you got to meet Stephanie....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home