Monday, May 09, 2005

Famous by association?

I am overwhelmed by the traffic that a mention on Stephanie's blog has generated on this blog. If for only one shining moment I bask in the shadow of her glory, I am delirious.

And ya know, you can come back here again...

(Edited in later:) Thank you for visiting, to everyone who linked over here from The Harlot's blog. I have totally flipped out at the stats. It's kind of like being recommended by Oprah, eh? I've had emails and comments from so many people. I have NO idea how (or IF) Stephanie answers all her commentors individually (Wait...I think she may...I've had a response or two from her.) I cannot comprehend the immensity of that task!

Ergo, I want to thank you all, if a bit impersonally, for making this one of the more exciting days of my (blogging) career. I feel like I've had my 15 minutes of fame and I am content.

Please, please feel free to come back! Add me to your Bloglines! I feel the love!

And most of all, thank you, Stephanie, for sharing a little bit of your fame with a small-time blogger from the woods of northern Michigan. (Was that humble enough? I mean it!)


3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Jan said...

Hey, the same thing happened to my blog when she mentioned it. It's amazing, huh? I went from having a little over 300 hits to having over 3000 hits in one day. I'll be back.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

I just added your blog to my favorites!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Laura from beautiful West Michigan said...

Another "Stephanie Trafficker"! Just couldn't resist saying that I was eating in the Grayling Big Boy Sunday! We were on our way back from Marquette where we watched the NMU graduate our beautiful daughter! I'm in Zeeland, next town over from Friends of Wool and Lizzie Ann's Wool Shop in Holland, two more great yarn shops!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home