Saturday, May 14, 2005

I did something really scary tonight...

...I signed up and paid for my own domain. I am moving!

I know this is going to take a little while for me to figure out as I'm not the least bit tech-y, but I'm so excited about leaving Blogger after all the struggles I've had with it. Oh, we've had some good times, and it was my first, after all, :::blushes::: but it's time to move on.

It's not functional yet, but I will soon be at www dot toknitperchancetodream dot net (actual link to follow when it's up and running.)

Big shout out to Anne at Kniterati for making the move to a new host first. This link takes you to her brand-y new blog! Bookmark it...it's a keeper. Thanks, Anne. It was all the motivation I needed to finally take the leap. Now, can I bug you with technical questions?

Off to learn more about this new obsession....

6 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Anonymous laura said...

congrats Susie! You're a braver woman then me.
I just happened to notice to time of your post. at least i'm not the only midnight blog reader. =0)

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Shelley said...

Congradulations on your move to a new self owned domain! Good luck!

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Shelley said...

Yes...I can spell...congratulations!duh!

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

Ohhh...ahhh....a new blog! Too exciting? I have the site for a new one myself, but I just not sure about how to turn it into a notebook type thing! You know me - I'll get it with time!

THANK YOU so much for the yarn. I sat last night while playing Scrabble with the hubby and imagined what I could make with it. Hmmm...a purse...hmmm...a scarf...hmmmm. ") You are wayy to sweet and its so appreciated! TTYS!!

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

How could I forget the stitch markers? Lets blame it on the insomnia eh?! Love them too - did you make them?

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous heather said...

Good Luck Susie on your new site! I'm looking forward to seeing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home