Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Where did I go last night? ~or~ The Night the Lights Went Out In Blogger...

Blogger Status

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Due to a hardware error, a percentage of Blog*Spot users will run into intermittent constant, ongoing trouble when trying to access their blogs. We have people in the datacenter working on the problem and anticipate that this will be corrected during the next two some indeterminate number hours.

Posted by Jason at 13:30

Thanks, fellas....Still, it was nice to be home when I woke up this morning. Just where the heck was I last night anyway?

4 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Annie said...

I've never had any problems with my blog (which although inactive, has existed for almost a year now), and none of my other (longtime) blogging friends have either. I think they may have started putting new accounts on the server powered by VOODOO.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Snooze said...

...or it's me. Right? That is what you're saying, isn't it? Hmmmph.

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Laurie said...

Hello Susie!!! It was so nice to meet you yesterday. Thanks for all the homeschooling insight - your children are sooo nice!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Yes, it is probably you, Snooze. Don't be all hmmmmmphfy with me!! ;)

Actually, I still think that blogger, unable to actually afford anymore technology-based items resorted to the kind powered by black magic of some sort.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home