Tuesday, June 14, 2005

New site almost ready...

Oh my dearest blogland friends...my days of dual blogging are almost over. Finally, I've managed to learn enough about the web world to customize my new site. Please come visit me and start changing over your Bloglines subs (and any others you might subscribe with) to:

To Knit, Perchance To Dream...

I'm not sure how much longer I'll be leaving the Blogger account up for, so if I disappear, you'll all know where to find me...

Blessings,
Susie

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous KnitSteph said...

Please make sure you change your site on the RAOK ring.

You only have to log in and change the link and if you need help..please feel free to ask!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Hi Snooze, it will be interesting to visit your new blog. Love your cheery yellow clock on the side bar. Thanks for coming over to visit my blog and leaving a comment. Oh, how I enjoy comments = ) My state is Pa. and about the only thing I neglected to add on my info is that I take cello lessons. I knit occasionally, trouble is I like to do to many things. Its really nice to meet you, and we are so blessed to both be saved. Our VBS is this week and we are having a blessedly ( I think I just created a new word)fun time. Happy Day to you! p.s. help me out? what is the proper use of 'to' versus 'too'? I'm thinking 'to' is used with an action? bye for now, Maggie Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home