Monday, June 06, 2005

Nothin' much to say...

Had to take a run to Traverse City today for Nick's dermatologist appointment. I had many things in mind to do, but only got around to a few as we had to be home early. No.yarn. I repeat: I bought NO yarn. A first, and probably a very good thing too, given my recent yarn-ho behavior.

That is not to say that I did not make it to Yarn Quest. But several sets of dpns and a 32" size 6 needle don't really count toward the yarn hoard...in fact, they help bust the stash (I hope.) Am finishing up the Sophie bag and will likely toss it in to felt before I sleep tonight. Before and after pictures tomorrow.

We did buy a few more scrapbooking things for Katy to make a 'curent friends and family' book to take with her when she leaves for Okinawa, and we bought a fabulous wedding scrapbook (JoAnn's had them all on 50% off, thank you very much.) I'm getting dragged into this scrapbooking thing. Trouble is, I am way too ADHD to be able to organize a page, and it requires Kate's help to even figure out which pictures go together. She says we have to finish this before she leaves or it will go back into the closet for another 10 years. I am sure she's right.

More on that as it happens. Photos tomorrow. Film at 11.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Pammi said...

I am so glad to read that you two are getting into the scrapbooking. Pls take pictures as you finish them so that I can see them. Love you lots. I had to read the part of you not buying any yarn twice to make sure that my eyes were seeing correctly. HAHA

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Atouria said...

Oh, scrapbooking will be great! You'll have so much fun working on it together.

I have to agree with Pammie. I took a double take when I saw "NO yarn." I mean, really? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home